The Travel Map - Read the blog below

Monday 7 December 2009

Monday

Today, it was sunny again, yay for us! We started out with our 'Very Berry' porridge and marvelled about the heat of the sun in December and the ability to eat porridge outside and not get pneumonia.
Then we settled in for some hardocre work, Alex on his maya project for his portfolio and I on reading my book, slowly.
We had olives and pasta and cheese for lunch which was highly enjoyable. I finished the second of the books in my omnibus selection which was galling. I just can't refrain! I attempted, by making tasty nutella toast for snackage and thawing the nutella out with hot water as we'd left it in the fridge. This was time consuming, thus not book reading time, thus good. It didn't make a blind bit of difference however, I finished the third and last book of the omnibus just before dinnertime, despite trying to distract myself. Doh. Now I have nothing to do. We made a tasty concoction for dinner and then headed back to the tent, one for a change of scene from the lounge and two, to enjoy the less laser-like rays of the evening sunshine.

We have spent a lot of time thinking about our options. Obviously, we have run aground as far as money goes. The jobs are not forthcoming. We are spending time researching and thinking of variously crazy slash practical ideas for the future. Who knows what will happen? Watch this space, I daresay the decision will have to be made shortly!

No comments: